Online Study Guide for Student Drivers


 If you are involoved in a Traffic Accident

What to do


If you are involved in an accident you must stop, regardless of the extent of damage.

Leaving the scene of a property damage accident is a traffic violation.

Leaving the scene of a fatal or personal injury accident is a crime.

Even if the accident involves property damage only, you must exchange information with other drivers involved.


Give your name, address, the motorist I.D. number from your license, and vehicle registration and insurance information, including the policy number and effective date, to the other drivers and police on the scene.

If a parked vehicle or property other than a vehicle is damaged, or if a domestic animal is injured, you must try to locate the owner or notify the police.

If any person is injured or killed, the police must be notified, immediately, and you should make sure an ambulance or rescue squad has been called. If possible, move your vehicle off the road.

Protect the scene with reflectors or flares, but be alert for leaking fuel, and be sure to protect yourself and others from oncoming traffic.

Notify your Insurance Company as soon as possible.


Continue by clicking here 

This site is meant to enhance your learning of the Rules of the Road and is not intended to replace the Drivers Manual supplied by the Motor Vehicle Department of your State. 

You will be tested by the DMV

Types of Licenses  
Keeping your License  
Owing a Vehicle  

Rules of the Road 
Traffic Control 
Intersections and Turns  

Safe Driving Tips 
Defensive Driving  
Alcohol & Drugs  
Special Conditions 
Sharing the Road 
If You have an Accident  

Permit Test and Road Test 
Sample of Quiz Questions 
Road Test Tips